4688 South Chestnut Ave #101 Fresno, CA 93725
Standard Trade Practices of the Auto Recycling Industry and All American Truck & Auto Parts (”Seller”)
1. Warranties – Standard ninety (90) days. Extended warranties are available for a nominal cost. Labor reimbursement protection is available only with the optional extended warranties. Labor is NOT covered by the standard 90‐day warranty. ALL WARRANTIES REQUIRE DOCUMENTATION with receipts for oil, filters, and gaskets. Proof of installation by certified repair facility required.
2. Approval of Repairs and Warranty – All replacement parts and repairs must be approved by the Seller before any work is performed; failure to do so will void the warranty. It is the Seller’s option to provide the necessary labor to replace or reinstall defective parts. All such warranty work must be performed by the Seller or by an
Authorized Agent of the Seller.
3. Labor Protection – Seller will provide limited labor protection (as dictated by extended warranty plan purchased & indicated on the invoice) from the date of original purchase. Labor reimbursement will be in accordance with the original installation hourly rate and labor hours incurred, and not to exceed the applicable hours scheduled for the work performed as published in the All Data labor specifications. Labor reimbursement shall not exceed $1,000.00.
4. Deposits – A non‐refundable cash deposit is required for orders where parts must be removed or ordered from other sources. NO REFUNDS ON DEPOSITS. If the parts are not picked up within two (2) weeks of the date of deposit, the deposit will be forfeited.
5. Core Deposit – Exchange Parts must be turned in at the time of purchase, or a core deposit will be generated. A core refund will be issued if the core is DRAINED and
RETURNED within fourteen (14) days of the invoice date. Once a core is returned, it is recycled immediately. Any attached pieces not associated with the core itself must be removed before the core is returned. Once a core is surrendered, these additional parts will no longer be available for retrieval by the owner.
6. Void – All warranties are null and void if: The vehicle is converted from private passenger use to commercial or fleet use, or is used for racing, other competition, or off‐
road recreational purposes. Failure is caused by abuse, misuse, or modifications. Failure is caused by the use of a part for any means other than what was intended or recommended by the manufacturer. The part fails or becomes defective as a result of the vehicle’s involvement in a collision, if the part is installed or operated outside the United States, or if the installed heat tab center is melted or removed. The parts are sold “AS IS” as indicated on the back of the invoice or in our website terms.
7. Engines – Seller warranties the long block and its internal lubricated parts ONLY. Engine warranties are limited to manufacturing defects in the block, heads, pistons,
crankshafts, camshafts, rockers, and oil pumps. Bolt-on accessories including but not limited to belts, hoses, water pumps, manifolds, switches, wiring, and sensors are
NOT guaranteed. If an engine sold by Seller under warranty fails to operate, liability shall be limited to the replacement of the part or a remedy not to exceed the price paid for the part, at the Seller’s option. The buyer hereby acknowledges that due to the nature of used auto parts, any liability of the Seller from ALL causes shall be limited to the price paid for the goods sold or provided.
8. We want you to have excellent results with your engine, so it is vital that the following items are completed; without them, there is NO LIMITED WARRANTY!
8a.Inspect all gaskets and seals. Replace intake manifold gasket and oil pan gasket, replace the front and rear main seals. Failure to do so will VOID the Warranty.
8b The Intake manifold from the motor being replaced should not be reused, this will VOID the Warranty of the replacement engine.
b. Turn over engine crankshaft at least 2 full 360º degree turns BEFORE installation (720º). If this is not done, the warranty is automatically voided.
c. If you have a timing BELT engine with more than 30,000 miles, you MUST replace the timing belts, tensioners, and components (Complete Timing Belt Kit).
We do not warranty timing belts or their components. Timing chains need not be replaced. If purchasing a Kia or Ford Focus (SOHC) you MUST install a
complete timing belt kit or warranty is VOID.
d. Install new water pump, new thermostat, new rear main seal, install all new belts and hoses (power steering, alternator, fan, radiator hoses, etc.), new air filter, new fuel filter, and install and gap new spark plugs.
e. Engine has been drained of oil and the oil filter replaced. Change oil and filter again after 500 miles of driving.
f. Add new anti‐freeze/coolant. (We don’t require, but highly recommend that you buy a new radiator, or take your old one to a professional radiator shop and
have it backflushed, flow tested, leak tested, and “rodded‐out” if needed.)
g. Engine MUST be installed within 30 days from date of delivery or Warranty is VOID.
h. After install, change oil at proper intervals in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer’s guidelines or no less than every 3,500 miles.
9. Transmissions – Transmission is drained of fluids and filter removed at the time of pickup and Guaranteed to work properly at the time of purchase. Gears are guaranteed to be in good condition at the time of purchase. Seller will warranty only if the
following installation procedures were completed:
a. Automatic – Replace the following with NEW PARTS: front pump seal, output shaft seal(s), pan gasket, and filter (where applicable, if no filter exists, screen
must be cleaned thoroughly).
b. Manual – Replace the following with NEW PARTS: external seals, clutch, pressure plate, release bearing.
c. Replace or flush cooler and lines in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer’s guidelines, including any current Technical Service Bulletin that apply.
d. Fill transmission/transaxle to the proper level using correct fluids in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer’s guidelines.
e. Reset computer codes f. Adjust shifter mechanisms g. After install, change transmission fluid at proper intervals in accordance with vehicle manufacturer’s guidelines. (Save your receipts/invoices.)
****IMPORTANT ON ALL ENGINES AND TRANSMISSIONS: All above-mentioned items MUST BE DONE to qualify for our Limited Warranty! The customer must keep all paperwork and receipts for parts and labor detailing that the above steps were performed upon installation. Customer MUST provide dated paperwork proving these items were completed should there be a warranty claim. NO PAPERWORK, NO WARRANTY, NO EXCEPTIONS****
10. Transfer Cases – Guaranteed to work properly at the time of purchase. Buyer must replace the following with NEW PARTS: seals and cover gasket, where applicable.
11. Radiators and condensers are guaranteed not to leak at the time of purchase.
12. Rear Axle Assemblies – Guaranteed to work properly at the time of purchase, gears are guaranteed to be in good condition at the time of purchase, and bearings are guaranteed to be without noise at the time of purchase. The differential is drained and requires new fluids. Fill differential to the proper level using correct fluids in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer’s guidelines.
13. Starters/Alternators – Guaranteed to work at the time of purchase. Buyer’s battery needs to be fully charged and Seller has no responsibility for improper installation,
faulty voltage regulator, or poor electrical connections by customer.
14. A/C Compressors – Seller requires the buyer to install a new receiver dryer, orifice tube, and manufacturer recommended amount of oil. Invoice(s) and related paperwork
of aforementioned items will need to be provided to cover part of a warranty claim that arises.
15. Refund or Exchange Policy – You may return a part for a refund or exchange within fourteen (14) days from the delivery date, provided that the part has not been installed and is returned in the same condition as provided to you. Seller DOES NOT refund the freight. Restocking fees may apply.
16. Limited Liability – Seller has no responsibility for improper installation or usage after time of purchase. Seller is not liable for and the purchaser waives all claims for consequential damages which result from the sale of above parts including, but not limited to, labor charges to install or remove the parts, loss of income, wages,
salary, or car rental charges. The buyer’s sole remedy against the seller shall be a return of the price on the front side of this invoice or an exchange of a replacement part.
There are no warranties that extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
The buyer’s sole remedy against the seller shall be at the seller’s discretion; Store credit, return of the price on the front side of this invoice, or an exchange of a replacement part.
17. All ECM’s, BCM’s, and similar computer brain box units are sold as-is, with NO warranty available and NO returns. They have performed in the vehicle of original
installation, but have no express or implied guarantee once they leave our facility.